Me and over 200 Animators participated in the Moon Animate Make Up Project which is a collaborated remake of an episode of Sailor Moon. Seeing everyone’s styles here is awesome! It was great fun being a part of a project like this and I hope you enjoy it!
So my neighbors got angry at me once and asked me to not practice after 11 PM. I said fine, because I am a nice person.
They started vacuuming at 10:57ish. I waited until it was 11PM on the dot, and then broke out my violin. This is the first time in my life that a Bach sarabande has ever been used as an instrument of revenge.
Since the start of 2014 I have:Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car journey.
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen and paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over someone.
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over 2 hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
it’s almost summer so let’s have a giveaway! ❤
- you must be following my blog to be eligible!
- reblogs AND likes are counted!
- you get an additional entry when you enter my feature points code on your app! just let me know in a comment on your reblog that you did!
- no giveaway blogs!
- entire prize MUST come to less than $250!
- i will ship internationally!
- the steps are just guidelines! if you don’t need a certain aspect (such as accessories) of the costume, feel free to allot more money to another part!
- please do not ask for large props!
- the giveaway ends on august 31st!
best of luck to everyone who chooses to enter!
one month plus one day to reblog this!
Walmart brand Ice Cream Sandwiches don’t melt
Walmart food is literally the scariest shit like once I got a carton of eggs AND THEY WERE FERTILIZED. FUCKING DEAD BABY CHICKEN IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING EGGS LIKE REALLY WHAT THE FUCK WALMART?!!!?? WHAT THE FUCK.
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
More mouthwatering food hacks here
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
Pokemon Petit and Mega Evolution print backpacks.
Group shot if all 11 Achievement Hunters. Happy 6th birthday to us!
Photo Credit: Jack Plunkett